Sea-Bird manufactures a large number of temperature sensors, for use in a wide range of applications. The temperature sensors are categorized into the following groups:
- Temperature only — SBE 3 (3S, 3F, 3plus), 8, 35, 35RT, 38, 48, 56
- Temperature and optional Pressure — SBE 39plus, 39plus-IM
- Temperature and Pressure — SBE 26plus, 53
- Temperature in a CTD — SBE 9plus, 16plus V2, 16plus-IM V2, 19plus V2, 25plus, 37 (SM, SMP, SMP-ODO, SI, SIP, SIP-IDO, IM, IMP, IMP-ODO), 41/41CP, 49, 52-MP. Glider Payload CTD
- Temperature in a thermosalinograph — SBE 21, 45
Shown below are descriptions of Temperature only and Temperature and optional Pressure sensors. See Profiling CTDs, Moored / Time Series Instruments, and Shipboard Thermosalinographs for other instruments that include temperature sensors.