Model Number List
This model number list links to the product page for products currently in production. The list is in numerical order for Sea-Bird products that have an 'SBE' number. Other products are at the bottom of the list, below the 'SBE' numbered products. Product pages contain the following information (as applicable):
- Product features
- Specifications and dimensional drawings
- Documents for downloading [PDF] — Product brochure, Product manual(s), Software manual(s), Product Quick Guide(s) (reference sheet for using instrument), Software quick guide, Application Notes about how to use our instruments and software (information on calibration coefficient calculations, calibration procedures, instrument adjustments, configuration assistance, and instrument care and maintenance)
- Photo gallery
- Software for downloading
- FAQs (frequently asked questions)
- Configuration options — part numbers, descriptions, explanations, and photos and drawings to assist you in selecting the appropriate options when ordering a new instrument
- Accessories — cables, mount kits, and spares kits
- Comparison to other Sea-Bird products in the same category (profiling CTDs, moored/time series instruments, etc.)
- Click on the product name to go to the product page.
- In the Current Documents column, click to go to the product page's Documents tab (links to all current documents for that product). For discontinued products, the Documents tab contains the last version of the product manual as well as other documents (application notes, software manuals, etc.)
- In the Older Manuals column, click to go to a browseable folder structure for older manuals, to locate the appropriate manual for an instrument you already have.
- Instruments available for online purchase are indicated with a 'Buy Now' button in the table below. Additionally, many cables and spares/accessories for other products are available for online purchase.
- Seasave V7: Seasave V7© acquires, converts, and displays real-time or archived raw data from Sea-Bird profiling CTDs and thermosalinographs, as well as the SBE 16 family of moored CTDs. Seasave V7 is part of our Seasoft V2 software suite.
- SBE Data Processing: SBE Data Processing© consists of modular, menu-driven routines for converting, editing, processing, and plotting of oceanographic data acquired with Sea-Bird profiling CTDs, thermosalinographs, and the SBE 16 and 37 families of moored CTDs. SBE Data Processing is part of our Seasoft V2 software suite.
- Seasoft for Waves: Seasoft for Waves© - Win32 is for use with the Seagauge Wave and Tide Recorder (SBE 26plus (current production) or SBE 26 (older version)), and SBE 53 BPR Bottom Pressure Recorder. Software details are incorporated in the manuals for those products.
- Help files are provided with all of our Windows software; the Help contains information similar to that provided in the manuals. Windows software not listed above (such as Seaterm, SeatermAF, etc.) do not have manuals, but do have Help.
- Manuals for older versions of the software are available in our browseable folders.